Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Humbled. Honored. Grateful. Contributing to The Mother Magazine

So humbled. So honored. So grateful.


Next week, I will have my first article to jump the pond. I will be a contributing writer to the beautiful, inspirational, and internationally read The Mother Magazine.

I am still digesting this information.

I can not wait to hold my own copy in my hands.

The Mother Magazine, based in the UK, is, in their own words, "a natural, holistic parenting publication read in over 40 countries worldwide."

Can you spot the children in the tree? Hint - there are five!
I am humbled, honored, and grateful to be a contributing writer for issue 63. Next week, I will post a direct link for ordering this (and/or any other) issue.

Until then, for more information on The Mother Magazine, visit http://www.themothermagazine.co.uk/
It is a wonderful publication that I just can't say enough good things about!


No comments: